The details of the Ural Warranty which comes with every 2016 production sidecar motorcycle is as follows. If you have any questions regarding Ural Warranty details, please use the Quick Contact form.
Irbit MotorWorks of America, Inc., (IMWA, Inc.) warrants to the first retail purchaser of the URAL® motorcycle from an Authorized IMWA Dealer and each subsequent owner that the motorcycle is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated below.
To Qualify For This Warranty
Warranty Time Period
Replacement Parts Warranty Time Period
The above applies ONLY in cases when Dealer or retail customer identifies defects before using parts and/or assemblies or these defects are identified during performance AND provided these parts have been properly installed by IMWA, Inc. or authorized IMWA Dealer.
IMWA, Inc. will reimburse non-IMWA repair shops performing warranty repair for labor only if all the warranty processing and approval procedures are completely fulfilled and/or carried out according to IMWA, Inc. guidelines stated in the Warranty Claim Filing Procedures (see Warranty Claim Filing Procedures).
Irbit MotorWorks of America, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for:
Duration of Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of this written warranty.
State Laws May Vary
The previous listed limitations or exclusions may not apply to a motorcycle because of state laws. Some states may not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Some states may not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
These Warranties Do Not Cover:
1. Failures or required services that are not due to a defect in material or factory workmanship.
2. Parts or accessories affected or damaged by:
3. Replacement of expendable maintenance items beyond the first scheduled maintenance, including, but not limited to:
4. Paint and/or decal fading, peeling, blistering, chipping or rusting.
5. Use for the following activities; such use will VOID coverage:
6. Alteration of the odometer so that the actual mileage cannot be determined; alteration will VOID coverage.
7. Use of bike for towing purpose will VOID warranty.
Please refer to the Owner’s Manual section for a listing of warranty exclusions for other items and circumstances that are not covered.